Login to your Glow account.
Once logged in, click on Clients from the main left hand menu.
The Clients screen will load the Live clients tab from the inner menu automatically. Click on the name of the client whose custom report settings you’d like to change.
You will now be shown the client area. The client’s name that you clicked in Step 3 above will be shown as the main heading at the top and the inner menu will load on the WordPress tab by default.
Click on the Reports tab from the inner menu.
The All reports tab will load by default. To the right, click on the Custom reports tab.
On the Custom reports tab you will see a number of options that you configured as part of activating the Custom reports feature for this client. They are:
- Frequency – you can alter this by moving the slider to either Daily, Weekly, Every 2 weeks or Monthly
- Time of day – you can alter this by using the dropdown menus to set a different time
- Day of the week – you can alter this by using the dropdown menu to set a different day of the week
- Contents – tick and untick sections here, to set which ones are included in future reports
- Sending options – only one option is allowed here, change it by selecting the appropriate one
Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.