The services that Glow provides are to be used only for lawful purposes. It is prohibited to display, store or transfer any material, data or information that is against UK law, including (not limited to):
- Intellectual property
- Anything that promotes illegal activity
- Any other material that should not be promoted or used without prior consent by the party controlling it
All of Glow’s customers agree to indemnify Glow from claims resulting from such compliance or the use of the service which damages those customers or any other party.
These are a few examples of what we class as unacceptable content (this list is not exhaustive):
- Any video and/or image files that you don’t consent to distribute
- Rape or child pornography
- Security hacking software
- Pirated software or content of any kind
- Any content that allows identity theft
- Any content that allows card data theft
- Any other type of fraudulent activity
- Torrent files that provide the user with the ability to download any of the material in this list
- Software that contributes to facilitating any of the items in this list
Illegal activity will result in the client’s account being immediately suspended, without notification from Glow. Accounts that contravene the above rules are subject to a £250 tidy up fee if the account holder is not responding to Glow’s communication. Glow only, will decide what is classed as a violation of this policy.
Providing the content is legal, Glow won’t suspend an account without warning. We do however, reserve the right to refuse a customer setting up a new account for any reason.